Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year, New Latte

Resolutions don't really work for me. Last year I resolved to keep up with my blog, and that didn't really happen. At least in 2010, my new wii fit might help me finally get into shape. I'm realizing that New Year's doesn't come at the best time for me to make big plans. It's right after a very exciting and highly anticipated Christmas for three Santa-believers. They all received just what they requested and more. A tip - take kids to see Santa as early as possible in the season. I just heard a mother say that 2 days before Christmas, her 4 year old asked Santa for some items which he had not mentioned at home. Yikes!

By the time New Year's rolls around, I'm more tired than ever and my house is a huge mess thanks to lots of new toys and weather that has kept my crew indoors for much of the break. On Tuesday we'll start back into our routine and all of the chaos that goes with it. I'm going to finally tackle the boxes of artwork and pictures in the basement that need to be sorted. It's a new year, anything could happen. Maybe we'll finally get in to the neighborhood pool this summer - we've been on the waiting list since June, 2006. The Christmas decorations have all been put away until next year, new lattes await for 2010.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Keep up all of your incredible blogging! I love every word of it and read everything that you post. This one is particularly terrific.

I love you,
Mom