Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

It's not just Mother's Day, it's also my baby's 3rd birthday.  Charlotte will be 5 on Wednesday, and we had big parties for both of them yesterday.  It has been quite a weekend around here!  The kids gave me the adorable cards and gifts that they made for me at school, and my sweet husband had a gift for me as well.  He also made a Starbucks run for me as soon as he got up this morning.  It was a good day!  

The kids were actually more interested in new birthday toys and the fact that Nana was staying in a hotel with a pool than in celebrating the day with me.  After hosting 20+ kids at 2 parties yesterday, I may be a little celebrated out anyway.  A few minutes alone by the pool with my mom were enough of a celebration, next time I'll wear sunscreen.  Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Mom said...

It was the very best Mother's Day ever for me, thanks to you, your wonderful Rob, Uncle I, and those three adorable little ones of yours who seem to get cuter and more enjoyable by the day! I loved our poolside time together as well -- most enjoyable, relaxing and very special. Thank you for being wonderful, special YOU!

I love all of you very much,
Mom/Nana