Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to School

The holidays are over. All of our decorations are back in the attic and my Christmas pictures are on my computer until sometime in the future when I get around to getting some prints to put in albums. As usual, I had bigger plans for the break than what I actually achieved, but I didn't really expect that we would get through all that I envisioned. Even tonight, I'm glad that I got the grocery shopping done, but I still have a few piles of stuff to go through.

My back to school latte is to relax. Be sure to pay the bills on time and to keep the refrigerator stocked, but don't worry if you didn't see everyone on your list over the holidays. It is a crazy time of year, and I'm starting to realize that it really is not a good time to make too many plans if you have small kids. Enjoy the season with your family, and tackle your to do list after everyone goes back to school. Take a deep breath and sit down to sip a latte first, the list isn't going anywhere.

No comments: