Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Make a Change

Unless this is the first time you've looked at this blog, you'll notice that I've made big changes - new background, new pictures.  Change is not something that comes easily for me, the last time I got a really radical new haircut was when I was 12.  The nice thing about computers is changes are easy and they are not permanent.  Please feel free to let me know what you think of the new layout.  I love getting comments and I always read all of them.

While you're at it, make a change in your life.  It doesn't have to be something big like a new hair color or new job.  We've made several changes around here recently - moving furniture, hanging new doors, Mason just started taking Karate lessons.  I'm hoping that we'll make a few changes in our back yard this spring, as well.  I'm starting to realize that kids change every day and I need to embrace the changes and make changes in my own life if I'm going to keep up.  For today, changes to my blog are enough to go with My Daily Latte.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the new blog and the new photo of the kids! (I particularly like the new layout now that I've figured out how to post comments). Great latte as always.

XXXX
Mom