Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Toyota Free Tuesday (almost)

Last week I gave a name and a pledge to my Tuesdays - Toyota Free Tuesday (TFT).  One week later, I didn't quite make it, but I came close.  We had a full week of spring here in Atlanta, but now it has gotten cold again.  It was 35 degrees out this morning so I drove the one mile to preschool to drop the girls off.  That was my only car outing of the day.  I would have loved to drive the kids to the bookstore this afternoon, but in the interest of TFT, I decided to wait until tomorrow.  It's going to be a rainy day here, and Mary Jane and I need an activity.  The High School Musical III DVD, my sequel to Twilight, and, of course, My Daily Latte will all be available at Barnes & Nobel in the morning.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good for you for doing your part to keep our planet green!! That's particularly noble on a COLD Atlanta day. I expect to see you as Charlie Gibson's "Person of the Week" some Friday evening soon.

XXXXX
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great--way to be green! We'll have to talk twilight :) I had no idea you had been introduced to what I like to call my silly-little-high-school-girl-obsession-with-a-vampire!