Monday, November 3, 2008

Find a Passion

Don't worry, this is still a mommy blog. Despite that fact that Rob likes to refer to it as "Sex in the City for Moms" it's not that racy. Today's latte is simply to find a passion. Not just a hobby, but a true passion. I've found that by having something that invigorates my days besides being a mom, I just might have a little more energy for my kids. Of course, family is my first passion. Family is the reason that we moved from Denver back to Atlanta.

Passions are all around us this week with the election coming tomorrow. Watching CNN has become a mild obsession of mine, but it is not my passion. What I have actually realized is that I have a passion for writing. I now look at each part of my day in a different light as I try to figure out if there is a latte to share at the end of the day. Hopefully, some of you are enjoying my new-found passion. And if writing this blog doesn't work out for me, I always have my passion for drinking a daily latte.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amy -- You are really a gifted writer, and I am SO glad you are writing this blog! Reading it has definitely become one of my daily passions. Thank you, and keep up your excellent work!

Much love,
Mom