Thursday, October 2, 2008

Useful (sometimes) Tips

Here is a random assortment of tips that might be useful. I find it easy to collect tips, but not always easy to follow them:

1. Do it the night before - I often leave the house 10 minutes late in the mornings thinking I should have started the wash, packed the snacks, picked out clothes last night instead of watching Nip/Tuck episodes from Netflix.

2. Do it all at once - I have found this very useful for laundry and cleaning, it is easier to devote a few hours to each rather than spend a little bit of every day and feel like it is never done.

3. Stop the junk - if you look at the bottom of one of the free credit card offers you get in the mail, there is a number you can call to stop all offers. I did this a year ago for me and Rob and it has made a huge difference in the amount of junk we have to sort through.

More to follow, hence the term daily latte...

1 comment:

Mom said...

Amy -- Your blog is terrific! I am really enjoying what you are creating and definitely see a "Tips for Moms" book in your future. I tried to leave a comment yesterday, but it didn't work. Hopefully, I will have better luck this time. Keep us the wonderful blogging! Much love, Mom